The PDHPE Faculty at Albion Park High School
Are a group of energetic, vibrant and experienced teachers dedicated to quality teaching and learning. We value personal development, health and physical education and strive to promote lifelong physical activity and health promotion in all of our students.
Our faculty focuses on the development of the whole student through a rich and diverse curriculum, which provides a variety of pathways and learning opportunities for all our students.
In Stage 4 and 5 students have the opportunity to study PDHPE, as well as the chance to be extended through;
- The Park Performers Program
- Year 8 Advanced Skills and Games.
- Year 9 and 10 Physical Activity and Sport Studies as well as Child Studies
In Stage 6 students have the opportunity to study PDHPE, as well as the chance to be extended through;
- 2 Unit PDHPE
- 2 Unit Community and Family Studies and
- 2 Unit Sport, Lifestyle and Recreation